CONTEST DIRECTOR: KAYLA BENNETT 817-405-8024
CHAMPIONSHIP UNIT CREDENTIAL INFORMATION:
- Performers with wristband are complimentary backside seating.
- Additional backside seating or floor/prop crew beyond 10 are $3.00 each.
- Unit Directors/Staff complimentary with NTCA badge, regular $20.00 admission without badge.
- School Administrators, Band Directors, Bus Drivers are complimentary with their school issued ID.
RETREATS ARE FULL RETREATS AND ALL PERFORMERS WILL LINE UP WITH THE CAPTAINS ACCEPTING AWARDS, ETC.
NO BALLOONS OR HELIUM OF ANY KIND NOR CONFETTI ALLOWED AT NTCA CHAMPIONSHIP VENUES.
NTCA WILL ALSO HAVE A GROUP PHOTOGRAPHY AREA AT ALL CHAMPIONSHIP EVENTS FOR UNITS TO STAGE THEIR OWN CHAMPIONSHIP PHOTOS.
CHAMPIONSHIP PERFORMER/BACKSIDE BANDS VALID FOR BOTH SITES.
CHAMPIONSHIP SPECTATOR ADMISSION
- Championships admission is $20.00 for adults.
- Children 7 & under free
- Children age 8-High school front side $5
- Student rate applies to ages 8-high school only
- College Students and all others pay regular spectator pricing
- Performer-back side with wristband
- Unit Director/Staff: NTCA Badge or pay spectator fee
- School Administrator/Band Director/Bus Driver: Free with school badge/identification
- $5 SECOND SITE ENTRY WITH PROOF OF PREVIOUS FULL PRICED TICKET PURCHASE
$3 floor crew over 10 floor crew (back side seating)