NTCA at Richardson HS (SA-IW Compete By Weekend)
February 18, 2023
1250 W Belt Line Rd Richardson, TX 75080
CONTEST DIRECTOR: KAYLA BENNETT (817)405-8024
CIRCUIT ADMINISTRATOR: STEPHANIE BONEBRAKE (817)944-9864
ALL UNIT STAFF MUST HAVE A HARD COPY OF THE NTCA CODE OF CONDUCT SUBMITTED AT THE FIRST CONTEST OF THE SEASON.
UNIT DIRECTORS WILL BE REQUIRED TO VIEW THE SAFETY PROCEDURES UPON CHECK IN AND SIGN THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT.
ALL UNITS SHOULD HAVE EMERGENCY NUMBERS AND ALL UNIT INFORMATION IN COMPETITIONSUITE UP TO DATE PRIOR TO ARRIVING TO CHECK IN.
REMINDER TO UPLOAD MUSIC FILES AND COMPLETE THE SPIEL SHEET BY THURSDAY BEFORE THE CONTEST.
- Performers with wristband are complimentary backside seating.
- Additional backside seating or floor/prop crew beyond 10 are $3.00 each.
- Unit Directors/Staff complimentary with NTCA badge, regular $15.00 admission without badge.
- School Administrators, Band Directors, Bus Drivers are complimentary with their school issued ID.
- Spectator admission is $15.00 for adults.
- Children 7 and under are free.
- Children age 8 through High School (HS - with Student ID) are $5.00 for front side seating.
- College Students are considered adults and pay $15.00 admission for front side seating.
Exhibition - Cadet
Argyle Cadet Guard
Wills Point JH
Palestine HS Maroon
Arlington Heights HS
Willow Springs MS
Cedar Hill HS
Plano West HS Beta
Queen City HS
Fossil Ridge HS Varsity
Princeton HS Maroon
Paschal HS Varsity
Grandview HS Varsity
Lake Dallas HS
Plano Senior HS Silver
Garland HS - Gold
Midlothian Heritage HS
Panther Creek HS
Plano West HS Alpha
Scholastic AA/Scholastic A
Colleyville Heritage HS - Varsity
Plano Senior HS Maroon
Lovejoy HS JV
Frisco Heritage HS
LD Bell HS
Keller HS Varsity
Lovejoy HS Varsity