Contest Director: Scooter Spicer 972-998-8151
EQ: Will Frankenburger
MV: Jude Boughton (Lead)
DA: Steve Turner
GE1: Taylor Sitzman
GE2: Johnathan Smith
TOP TEN UNITS OVERALL (TOP 10 REGARDLESS OF ROUND) ARE INVITED TO PERFORM AT GRAND CHAMPIONSHIPS IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING NTCA CIRCUIT CHAMPIONSHIPS, SATURDAY, MARCH 26, 2022 AT LEWISVILLE HS.
GRAND CHAMPION PERFORMING UNITS, $100 PER UNIT, BILLED BY NTCA
RETREATS ARE FULL RETREATS AND ALL PERFORMERS WILL LINE UP WITH THE CAPTAINS ACCEPTING AWARDS, ETC.
NO BALLOONS OR HELIUM OF ANY KIND NOR CONFETTI ALLOWED AT NTCA CHAMPIONSHIP VENUES.
NTCA WILL ALSO HAVE A GROUP PHOTOGRAPHY AREA AT ALL CHAMPIONSHIP EVENTS FOR UNITS TO STAGE THEIR OWN CHAMPIONSHIP PHOTOS.
CHAMPIONSHIP PERFORMER/BACKSIDE BANDS VALID FOR BOTH CHAMPIONSHIPS AND GRAND CHAMPIONSHIPS.
$20 Spectator Combo Ticket (includes RAA Championship and RAA Grand Champion contests)
$15 RAA Championship
$15 RAA Grand Championship
$5 Grand Championship "Add On" to purchase Grand Championship ticket (if original championship wristband is still worn)
- Children 7 & under free
- Children age 8-High school front side $5
- Student rate applies to ages 8-high school only
- College Students and all others pay regular spectator pricing
- Performer-back side with wristband
- Unit Director/Staff: NTCA Badge or pay spectator fee
- School Administrator/Band Director/Bus Driver: Free with school badge/identification
$3 floor crew over 10 floor crew (back side seating)