The Cadet and Novice Championships schedule has been posted. Please note that rounds were determined following the P&P and approved by the NTCA Executive Board.
“If 14 or more units are scheduled to compete in the same class, it will be split into multiple rounds. Units are first seeded, then broken into rounds. When splitting into two or more rounds, columns will move left to right.
After all of the rounds have been finalized, units will be grouped into neighborhoods of three (starting with the highest ranking unit in the round) then randomized within those neighborhoods. Remaining groups not in a multiple of three are also a neighborhood.”
Director information regarding contest flow, timing line, etc. will be available on the CompetitionSuite site by Monday of the contest week.
Schedules subject to change as of the Monday of the contest week.
- Children 7 & under free
- Children age 8-High school front side $5
- Student rate applies to ages 8-high school only
- College Students and all others pay regular spectator pricing
- Performer-back side with wristband
- Unit Director/Staff: NTCA Badge or pay spectator fee
- School Administrator/Band Director/Bus Driver: Free with school badge/identification
$3 floor crew over 8 floor crew (back side seating)