- RETREATS ARE FULL RETREATS AND ALL PERFORMERS WILL LINE UP WITH THE CAPTAINS ACCEPTING AWARDS, ETC.
- NO BALLOONS OR HELIUM OF ANY KIND NOR CONFETTI ALLOWED AT NTCA CHAMPIONSHIP VENUES.
- INSPIRED IMAGING IS TAKING ACTION PHOTOS OF CHAMPIONSHIP EVENTS- $25 UPON CHECK IN OR $30 AT THE BOOTH.
- NTCA WILL ALSO HAVE A GROUP PHOTOGRAPHY AREA AT ALL CHAMPIONSHIP EVENTS FOR UNITS TO STAGE THEIR OWN CHAMPIONSHIP PHOTOS.
- MAKE SURE YOUR SPIEL SHEET AND FOR NOVICE CLASS YOUR SENIOR LIST IS CURRENT IN YOUR COMPETITION SUITE.
GRAND CHAMPIONSHIPS WILL BE SUNDAY, MARCH 29, WITH THE TOP OVERALL 10 UNITS IN EACH CLASS INVITED TO COMPETE.
COST IS $100 PER UNIT, NTCA WILL BILL THOSE PARTICIPATING UNITS.
CHAMPIONSHIP PERFORMER/BACKSIDE BANDS VALID FOR BOTH CHAMPIONSHIPS AND GRAND CHAMPIONSHIPS.
$15 SATURDAY ONLY SPECTATOR TICKET
- Children 7 & under free
- Children age 8-High school front side $5
- Student rate applies to ages 8-high school only
- College Students and all others pay regular spectator pricing
- Performer-back side with wristband
- Unit Director/Staff: NTCA Badge or pay spectator fee
- School Administrator/Band Director/Bus Driver: Free with school badge/identification
$3 floor crew over 10 floor crew (back side seating)