The 2018 NTCA membership registration is being handled by CompetitionSuite. To register your group(s) for membership with NTCA for the 2018 season, please follow these instructions.
Please note the NTCA now accepts credit card payments. For a nominal fee of 2.9% + $0.30, you can currently pay at the time of Membership Registration. If you chose to use the credit card option you are agreeing to being charged an additional 2.9% + $0.30 of your total invoice.
- Log into CompetitionSuite using your email and password. If you don't remember your password, you can reset it. If you don't have any account, you can create one for free.
- Click this link to be taken to the registration page
- Provide the person or organization the bill should go to and the address of this person or organization.
- Provide the name, class, and the director's name and email address.
- If you are registering multiple groups from the same organization (multiple groups from the same school), click Add Additional Group and repeat step 4 for all additional groups.
- Click Register with NTCA to register for membership. You will receive an email soon after with the invoice, the NTCA Ethics form, and member list.
Please submit the invoice, payment, and ethics form prior to the due date. The member list must be provide on or before the group's first competition.
|Fee Type||Sept 1-Oct 15||Oct 16-31||Nov 1-30||Dec 1-15|