2021 NTCA SOLO AND ENSEMBLE
NTCA Solo & Ensemble registration is now available online for 2021 NTCA Membership.
ONLY UNIT DIRECTORS SHOULD REGISTER STUDENTS FOR SOLO AND ENSEMBLE EVENTS
DEADLINE to enter students into Week 1, February 13, 2021 is Friday, February 5, 2021.
2/13/21 CONTEST UPLOAD IN FLOMARCHING WINDOW: SUNDAY, FEB. 7 AT NOON - TUESDAY, FEB. 9 AT NOON
All-Star registration for May 1, 2021 will be sent out after all qualifying events.
- Ratings to be given include divisional ratings of Superior, Excellent, Good, Fair, and Poor
- Participation Certificates given to all performers
- Social media banners sent to Division I recipients.
- Performers achieving a Division I at either 2/13, 4/3 or 4/17 qualify for NTCA All-Stars competition on May 1, 2021.
- All performers must be a current member of NTCA
- Video uploads of performances published by FloMarching.
- NO Minimum performance time for 2021
- MAXIMUM performance time: 3 minutes (please edit music accordingly)
- Any recognized equipment may be utilized
- No minimum equipment time
- There is no formal awards ceremony
- Division I rating performers become eligible for ALL STARS
ALL-STAR qualifying dates:
WEEK 1: Saturday, February 13, 2021
WEEK 2: Saturday, April 3, 2021
WEEK 3: Saturday, April 17, 2021
ALL STAR date:
Saturday, May 1, 2021
ALL STAR DETAILS:
- Performers receiving Superior ratings at a qualifying Solo & Ensemble contest are invited to participate in All-Stars.
- Registration of $10 per performer, per event (First solo performance included)
- Divisional rating award banners will be given for Superior (Division I)